Friday, April 18, 2008

Eve Lom Testing Update

I wrote a few weeks ago about the Eve Lom products I had bought and was itching to try. I think enough time has elapsed to give you an insight into whether or not they're working for me.

Firstly the cleanser with muslin cloth. Truly excellent. I enjoy both using it, and the soothing action of the heated cloth on the balm, and the way my skin feels afterwards. My skin does seem clearer and smoother as a result of using the cleanser. I've become such an addict that when I travel I scoop some of the balm into a tiny pot so I can take it with me (the tub is rather on the large side!). An essential partner to the cleanser, for me, is Dynaspot. This is a cream smelling of tea tree oil which you apply to spots. It dries to a chalky finish so it's best used at night or when you aren't wearing make-up. I've found it's great for preventing spots and dealing with any that have the audacity to appear.

The rest of the products though I found a bit ineffective. I would say that they're better for younger women whose skin is maybe less parched than mine! The cuticle cream is too runny, has a strange smell and doesn't work as well as the cheaper Sally Hansen products. Same for the hand cream. Just not rich enough for me. The Rescue Mask was also a disappointment. I didn't notice any difference after using it a few times.

No comments: